1. For general inquiries (e.g courses, programs, fees, payment scheme, etc), please proceed to the MARKETING OFFICE.
2. Fill up Application Form (white).
3. Upon inquiry and/or application, the following documents are required:
(to be submitted to Guidance Office)
(to be submitted to Registrar’s Office)
4. MARKETING will then issue Test Permit to applicant.
5. Proceed to Finance Department/Accounting.
1. Present Test Permit (green) and pay corresponding entrance fee.
2. Proceed to Guidance Office for testing.
1. Submit the required documents to Guidance (refer to STEP 1)
2. After testing, Guidance will issue Admission Status (pink form) and Acceptance Letter.
3. Proceed to Registrar’s Office.
1. Fill up Registration Form (yellow). In case of minors, parents or legal guardian will fill up Registration Form.
2. Submit required documents to Registrar (refer to STEP 1)
3. Registrar issues Assessment Form in triplicate copy.
4. Proceed to Finance Department/Accounting.
1. Present Registration Form (yellow).
2. Pay corresponding fees.
3. A list of requirements will be provided by Finance/Accounting (i.e. List of books, ID picture requirements, uniform fitting, Schedule of Activities, etc).